The National Indian Gaming Association is proud to partner with NOISE in presenting the first NIGA Seminar Series - Commissioner Certification -
Level I Training in 2019 at the annual NOISE conference.
An introductory course offered to individuals who are new to the regulation of tribal government gaming, open to Tribal Gaming Regulators, Commissioners and Tribal Leadership.
May 21 - 23, 2019
*Must be present for the ENTIRE training schedule to obtain your Certificate of Training Completion
Please make travel arrangements accordingly!
Level I Training
Topics to be covered:
• Indian Gaming Regulatory Act: An Introduction
• Tribal Gaming Regulatory Agency: Purpose, Functions & Structure
• Basic Principals of Casino Accounting
• Gaming Compacts & Compact Compliance
• Anatomy of a Gaming Machine
• MICS - What's the Big Deal
• Introduction to Enforcement
• Managing a Tribal Regulatory Gaming Commission
• Rules of the Games - Classification of Games
Day 1 – 8:00am 5:00pm - Full Breakfast served/Afternoon Snack
Day 2 – 8:00am - 5:00pm - Full Breakfast served/Afternoon Snack
Day 3 – 8:00am - 12 noon - Full Breakfast served
*A N.O.I.S.E. expo pass will be included with each NIGA certification purchase.